Tigers Living was established in 2002. We raise awareness of the wild tigers’ plight; and try to inspire people to support our conservation efforts.
We ensure that all of our Tiger Conservation Projects are community focused so that those who live with the threat of wild tigers can benefit from the tiger’s long-term survival. We achieve this through engaging local suppliers to make and supply the equipment for the anti-poaching patrols and education packs, thereby creating local employment and supporting local businesses.
Tigers4Ever employees local workers, from the villages around Bandhavgarh, as Buffer Zone Poaching Patrollers which again creates local employment and ensures that villagers can be approached without fear in the event of incidents. Tigers4Ever is also using local labor and suppliers in the construction of permanent wildlife water-holes which again supports the local economy.
Our funding will be spent on projects:
- To provide Buffer Zone Anti-Poaching Patrols to protect tigers in critical locations.
- To providing educational resources to children living with wild tigers.
- To reduce incidents of human-animal conflict.
- To ensure everyone living with wild tigers has a vested interest in wild tiger survival.
- We will sustain and grow our charitable work within our clear financial strategy.
- We will work within a clear Marketing & Communications strategy.
- We will improve public awareness and understanding of the threats and issues facing wild tigers; and the work done by our charity to save them.
- We will expand our opportunities to succeed through identification and growth of new income streams to sustain the objectives to meet our mission above.