Children Cancer Association is a–powered NGO that supports Children with Cancer and their families during treatment in Syria. CCA was officially declared in 2010 and member of Childhood Cancer International since 2012.
CCA started with 6 volunteers, the founders and relies now on 128 volunteers. CCA is relying on its volunteers to achieve its mission and provide services to the children with cancer and their families.
– Moral, psychological and educational support to children with cancer in Syria during treatment.
– Financial support services to families of children with cancer.
– Medical services and supplies otherwise not available as well as specialized medical staff in the children’s cancer units in Damascus.
– Raise awareness among families of children with cancer and the community about the disease and mobilize the community to support this cause.
– Build up cooperation with regional and international children’s cancer centers and any other related governmental and non-governmental parties locally, regionally and internationally.
We need your help … Your help can save a life… How to help?
To carry on its duties and implement its work, CCA relies on a dedicated team of 128 volunteers, young women and men. CCA relies also on the invaluable support received from the community, and from generous individual and corporate donors inside and outside Syria. Without this vital support, our organization would not be able to continuously upgrade and maintain quality of the services provided to children with cancer and their families.